In these Terms and Conditions, the following words have the following meaning:
"Goods" means the goods and products which may be reserved through the Website;
"MAG" means the Manchester Airport Group;
"Relevant Retailer" means the retailer at the airport which is selling the relevant Goods;
"Website" means the reserve and collect website owned and operated by MAG;
"You" or "Your" means you, the passenger making the reservation.
1. When You use the Website to reserve Goods, MAG will use the details You provide to inform the Relevant Retailer that You wish for the Goods to be reserved to allow You to purchase such Goods from the Relevant Retailer upon your departure from the airport.
2. Placing a reservation for Goods through the Website does not constitute a contract for sale of the Goods and MAG does not guarantee the availability of the Goods on Your day of departure. The Goods are sold directly by the retailers and all sales must be concluded directly by You with the Relevant Retailer.
3. Following the placing of a reservation through the Website, MAG will send You an email acknowledging Your requested reservation along with details of the Goods reserved. This email is an acknowledgment of Your reservation and is not a confirmation or guarantee that the Goods will be available from the Relevant Retailer on your date of departure.
4. All reservations which You place through the Website are subject to acceptance by the Relevant Retailer. MAG shall not be liable to You for the failure of a Relevant Retailer to accept the reservation.
5. The reservation service is available to all passengers to all destinations.
6. You must purchase the Goods directly from the Relevant Retailer at the airport and the contract for sale of the Goods will be directly between You and the Relevant Retailer. MAG does not accept any liability with regards the quality or sale of the Goods nor the failure of the Relevant Retailer to fulfil any reservation.
7. MAG uses information on the Website which is provided to it by the airport retailers. MAG does not guarantee that the Goods themselves will exactly match the specification, appearance and/or colours of the Goods shown on the Website.
8. Placing a reservation does not oblige You to purchase the Goods. However, certain retailers may require a deposit which may or may not be refundable (see clause 14 below).
9. Goods may only be reserved and purchased from the terminal that You will be departing from and it is Your duty to ensure that You are reserving Goods from a retailer in Your departing terminal.
10. Any Goods which need to be returned for any reason can be returned unopened ,in its original and undamaged packaging within 21 days to any Curry’s or PC World store in the UK and we’ll give you an exchange or full refund, provided you have your receipt.
11. All Goods are subject to availability.
12. The price of the Goods is set by the Relevant Retailers and is inclusive of any VAT unless provided otherwise.
13. Whilst MAG endeavours to ensure that the prices of the Goods on the Website are accurate at all times, MAG cannot guarantee the accuracy or that the price on the Website at the time of reservation will remain the price payable as at Your date of departure. Neither MAG nor the Relevant Retailer is under any obligation to supply Goods at the incorrect price.
14. Certain retailers may require a deposit in respect of certain high value Goods which may or may not be refundable. If the Relevant Retailer does require a deposit, such deposit will be paid by You directly to the Relevant Retailer on terms agreed between You and the Relevant Retailer.
15. MAG will accept reservations at a minimum of 72 hours prior to Your date of departure. It is at the discretion of MAG as to whether to accept any reservations outside of the foregoing timeframe.
16. MAG retailers are unable to sell goods to people that are not flying. You must therefore be flying from the airport in order to utilise this reservation service.
17. Most retailers at the airport are airside and therefore You may be required to pass through security before being able to purchase your reserved Goods and the Relevant Retailer may require evidence of Your boarding pass in order for You to purchase the Goods. Goods may only be reserved for purchase on departure from the airport and will not be available for purchase upon flight arrival at the airport (as retailers are on the departure side of the terminal).
18. Airlines and/or the country to which you are travelling may have restrictions on the volume and/or profile of goods and items which are permitted, it is Your responsibility to check Your purchase will comply with any such requirements.
19. If You are travelling outside the EU, You may be required to pay tax on the Goods upon arrival at Your destination and/or if the Goods are brought back to the UK.
If you change your mind, that’s not a problem. You can return your product unopened, in its original and undamaged packaging within 30 days* to any Dixons Travel, Currys or PC World store in the UK and we’ll give you an exchange or full refund, provided you have your receipt. No questions asked. If you are unable to get back to one of our Dixons Travel stores in the UK or the ROI, please visit one of our Currys, PC World stores in the UK or ROI.
If your product develops a fault within the first 30 days after purchase (21 days for ROI), we’ll offer you the choice of a full refund or exchange provided you have proof of purchase. Refund in line with our returns policy. Most products come with at least a 1 year guarantee, so if your product develops a fault during the remaining guarantee period we'll help you to get a prompt resolution. Please note that this will vary by product type. If you are unable to get back to one of our Dixons Travel stores in the UK or ROI, please visit one of our Currys or PC World stores in the UK or ROI. If we refer you to the product manufacturer for service or repair, this is because they are our agents for the products and have been chosen because they are best placed to help our customers.
We beat the websites of Amazon, John Lewis and Argos (third party sellers excluded). If you find any Apple products, tablets, laptops, cameras, mobile phones or premium headphones cheaper we’ll discount double the difference.
Twice weekly we check the prices of identical products (including delivery) in stock on Amazon.co.uk, John Lewis.co.uk and Argos.co.uk. Excludes Black Friday, Boxing Day, membership only prices and third party sellers. Proof of competitor price is not required to be supplied as evidence at the time of payment; this will be verified by a Dixons Travel member of staff in store. All headphones over £100 are included in the premium headphones category. This price promise applies to prices current at the time of payment at the airport, any previous or future prices (including those live at the time of any reservation) are not applicable. Double the difference will be discounted off our price, example; our price £300, competitor price £295, you pay £290.
E&OE - please note that publishing of unintentionally inaccurate information may sometimes occur, (e.g. the price, description or availability of a product you have ordered). In this instance we may have to cancel your reservation at any time, even if you have received your Reservation Confirmation email.